Wednesday, April 13, 2016

1. PLAY
A. Sorry, it's not mine.
B. Yes, please.
C. Yes, I wish you would.

2. PLAY
A. That's fine.
B. I promise to do it.
C. No kidding.

3. PLAY
A. Yes. Thanks for offering.
B. No way. You still owe me $15.
C. I'm glad for you.

4. PLAY
A. Yes, you may.
B. Sure. Go ahead.
C. Sorry, I can't today.

5. PLAY
A. Be my guest.
B. Sure. It's very nice.
C. Yes. Just a minute.

6. PLAY
A. Gee. I'd rather you didn't.
B. Let me think about it.
C. You can do it now.

7. PLAY
A. I'm glad you think so.
B. You are sure.
C. I'd be glad to.

8. PLAY
A. Sorry, I'll do it right now.
B. Yes. I'll tell him you called.
C. You decide.

9. PLAY
A. Yes. You can keep it.
B. Yeah. I'll bring it Monday.
C. Sure. How much is it?

10. PLAY
A. Okay. What time?
B. Yes, you may go.
C. No. You can drop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment