Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thursday asigment

Thursday's Assignment

Good morning! The first thing we're going to do today is to follow-up on the all the interesting, useful, and varied idioms from the Dictation Triptych on Rec Jobs.

So here are your tasks:

  1. Identify 10 most useful idioms and create a sentence with each one, a sentence that brings out the meaning most clearly.
  2. Using a different work situation, e.g. a restaurant or grocery store, use those sentences in a conversation between a manager and a worker. Feel free to insert interesting details of your own.
  3. Have 3 classmates check your dialogue before publishing it.
  4. Add a picture.
  5. Create an audio rec 1. Yesterday when my daughter came back from the school i saw she had a pile of work yonder., she had to make a composition, a translation from a book.anyway.
1.- USEFUL IDIOMS
2. If i do not get up early , probably i am not going to hit the road at 9 to my English classes
3. When he saw his new job his boss say here you are bright-eyed and bushy tailed at our bigger office the best company!
4. I told her cleaning it up all your mess  and she answered me :No problem at all! .
5. My son is the best , he always responds Sure ma! My pleasure! absolutely! No problem!, i love my son he is very cute!.
6.However my daughter always answers :that is a killer job!, what an awful mess.! i did not do anything!
7 what s wrong with you, when i do not understand something , open your eyes!
8. Last Saturday my husband and my kids went to visit a friend, when we arrived to the street i did not see the right address,it was late and very dark there so he told me: easy there, i will find it, take it easy! at least! he founded there it is! there you go! and my kids told so, when do we knock off?
9. You betcha. i really want to do this, when i finished my work.
10.I appreciate your showing up at the farm here on time

2.-WINNERS STORE Conversation

A. Here you are, bright-eyed and bushy tailed at our famous clothing store!
B. My pleasure. How about the weather, eh?
A. Absolutely! but but we do have a pile of work yonder.
B.  No problem i will do.just that., so when do we finish?
A. You will hit the road no later than 9 p.m promise!
B. And the remuneration and benefits will be per contract?
A. Yep. fill in the time sheet and Bob s your uncle.
B. Cool, got it!

1 comment: